Tested, working camera with built-in flash. One noticeable defect in a form of a cracked flash cover. It doesn't affect the usability of the camera. Camera works with 35mm film. Strap incl. in the set. Battery for the light meter included in the set ( PX675 equivalent ); batteries for the flash sold separately ( 2 x AA).
The Vivitar 35 EF is a compact 35mm viewfinder camera from 1970s. The camera is mostly mechanical except for the meter and the flash and can operate at 1/60s, f/2.8 without battery.
- Lens: 38mm f/2.8 (4 elements in 3 groups), 46mm filter thread.
- Shutter: mechanically controlled program shutter, 1/60s@f/2.8 -- 1/350s@f/22.
- Focus mode: zone focusing.
- Auto exposure: CdS controlled trap-needle mechanism.
- Battery: PX675 for the meter, AA for the flash.
- Flash: built-in pop-up electronic flash.