We're selling this point-and-shoot camera with a built in flash from Ricoh. It's in a working technical order and good cosmetic condition.The camera uses 35mm film and requires single CR-P2 battery which is sold separately (also available on our site).
- Release Date: June 1989
- Lens: 38mm f/3.5 - 76mm f/6.7, 2.0X Zoom, 7 elements in 6 groups
- Focus: Single-point active AF system, 61 focusing steps
- Focusing Range: 0.68 m - infinity
- Shutter: 3 - 1/500 sec.
- Film speed range: ISO 64 - 3200 (DX )
- Built-in flash: G.N. 20 (ISO 100, m), Auto, Auto Fill-in
- Other features: Step zoom mode, Night photography mode, Continuous shooting mode, Interval mode, Multiple exposure mode, TV mode, Remote control socket
- Power Source: 6V lithium battery (CR-P2)
- Dimensions: 140 mm X 74 mm X 59 mm
- Weight: 365 g (without battery)