Zenit E + RARE Kashimura Dianon 35mm/3.5
We are selling this tested SLR set. The camera is fully mechanical and doesn't require any battery for it to function properly - this also includes the light meter. The camera and the lens are in overall good condition. The only defect we can list is a line going through the pentaprism which you can see as you look through the viewfinder. This defect doesn't have any effect on the photos taken with the camera, it's not visible on the film and does not affect how you focus.
The lens you see in this set is a very rare, wide-angle lens Kashimura Dianon 35mm 1:3.5. It's not a typical addition you would see with a Zenit, but we believe this choice of 35mm rather than standard Helios 58mm is going to make it easier for you to shoot at wider range of occasions. You can still take great portraits with this lens, but taking pictures of architecture or landscapes is going to be much easier than on the standard Helios lens that was originally in the set.
- Focusing: Fresnel matte glass screen; ring, distance scale and DOF scale on the lens
- Shutter: Horizontally traveling, cloth focal-plane shutter, speeds 1/30 - 1/500 +B,
- Shutter release: on the winding knob, w/cable release socket. For long exposure in B mode, the shutter release will lock down when pressed and turned ccw.
- Cocking lever: also winds the film, long stroke, on the right of the top plate
- Frame counter: on the winding knob, additive type, manual reset
- Viewfinder: SLR pentaprism
- Exposure meter: Selenium cell meter
- Film speed range: ASA 16-500 setting: dial on the exposure setting ring, left of the top plate
- Exposure setting: Match the needles in the window by turning the setting ring, then read out the speed and aperture
- Re-wind knob: on the center of the exposure setting dial, press and turn, it will pop-up
- Re-wind release: a small knob beside the cocking lever
- Flash PC socket: on front of the top-plate, X sync 1/30
- Self-timer: activates by pressing the small button above the lever
- Back cover: hinged, opens by a latch on the left side of the camera
- Engraving on the bottom plate: Made in USSR and KMZ logo
- Tripod socket: ¼"
- Strap lugs: none
- Body: metal; Weight: 916g