Fujifilm Superia X-TRA 400 135-36
FUJICOLOR SUPERIA X-TRA 400 is a daylight-type ISO 400 color negative film that incorporates the newly developed New Super Uniform Fine Grain Technology to achieve high image quality when printed on FUJICOLOR papers.
- Excellent Grain Quality - Fine grain for a high-speed film, providing no loss of image quality even in large-size enlargements
- High Speed and Wide Exposure Latitude - High sensitivity that allows images to be captured even under insufficient light conditions
- Excellent Skin Color Reproduction - Smooth, beautiful and naturally depicted skin tones
- Excellent Sharpness - Extremely sharp depiction of all aspects of the subject, from overall form to textural details
- Excellent Gray Balance - Precisely maintained gray balance throughout, from the brightest highlights to the deepest shadows
- Improved Aging Characteristics - Aging characteristics have been improved to extend the shelf life of new SUPERIA X-TRA 400
It requires no color-compensating filters when used under daylight conditions or with an electronic flash.