Fuji STX-2 + X-FUJINON 1.9/50mm
The camera is mechanically in good order and in a good cosmetic condition. Is sold without the batteries.
The Fuji STX-2 was manufactured by Fuji during the early 1980s and was a basic manual SLR using 35mm film. It has TTL metering and 3 LEDs in the viewfinder to indicate exposure. The design of the body means it's easier to set the shutter speed and then alter the aperture of the lens to gain correct exposure, which tends to go against those who prefer to be creative with depth of field effects, but where time allows, the process can be done the other way round.
- Fully manual SLR camera utilizing Fujinon-x mount lenses
- Standard lens: 50mm, f/1.9-16 (5 elements) with close focus at 0.6m.
- Shutter speeds: 1/1000s to 1/2s and Bulb.
- ISO: 25-3200.
- Viewfinder with 92% coverage, chosen shutter speed, and +ve and -ve LEDs for exposure warnings.
- Manual loading, advance and rewinding.
- Frame counter.
- Shutter release lock (also conserves batteries).
- Hot shoe for flash
- Tripod socket.
- exposure meter requires 2xLR44 watch batteries.
- Weighs 625g with lens mounted, 480g body only.